Tag: Union Bank of India has Invite Online Application Recruitment of 49 Specialist Officer vacancies 2017
Union Bank of India Recruitment Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form | UBI Specialist Officer Vacancies 2017 Notification
Union Bank of India has Invite Online Application Recruitment of 49 Specialist Officer vacancies 2017, Union Bank of India Job Vacancies Online Application Form 2017
Union Bank of India Vacancies Details
- Total No. of Vacancies – 49 Posts
- Name of the Posts – Specialist Officer
- Forex Officer Scale/ Grade – 11 Posts
- Forex Officer Scale/ Grade – 36 Posts
- Economist Scale/ Grade – 02 Posts
Age Limit – Candidates minimum age should be Minimum Age- 20 years & maximum age 35 years for S.No.1 Post, Minimum Age- 20 years, Maximum Age- 30 years for S.No.2 & 3 Posts. Age Relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification – Candidates should prossess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India, Post Graduate Diploma in International Banking from a University & Literacy in Computer Operations and word processing/ Computer skills supported by Certificate from a recognized institution for S.No.1 & 2 posts, Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 55% marks and the applicant should have studied Economics as one of the major subjects in graduation from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies for S.No.3 post.
Selection Process – Selection will be made on the basis of online Examination and / or Group Discussion and / or and Personal Interview.
How to Apply Application Form- Candidates have to apply online through the website
www.unionbankofindia.co.in from 13-02-2015 to 28-02-2015.
Eligible Candidates Application Fees- Candidates should pay Rs.600/- for General/ OBC candidates And Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online mode. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
Eligible Candidates Important Instructions for Online Application Form –
- Log on through the website www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
- Click on the “Careers” —> “Recruitment”.
- Click on the “UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2015-16 (Specialist Officer) – RECRUITMENT
- NOTIFICATION” – Link for Notification & Online Application”.
- Read the instructions care fully before applying online.
- Click on the “Click Here To Apply online”.
- Now fill the details and upload the photograph and signature.
- Check the details and click on the “Submit” button.
- A Registration Number & Password will be generated.
- Note down their Registration Number and Password for future reference.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Now take a printout of the e-receipt and the online application form.
Important Dates –
- Start Date for submitting the ON-LINE application and payment of fees/ intimation charges- 13.02.2015, 00:00 Hrs
- Last Date for submitting the ON-LINE application and payment of fees/ intimation charges- 28.02.2015, 24:00 Hrs
- Last Date for printing Candidate application- 15.03.2015, 24:00 Hrs.